Visa Debit Card
Free, Easy to Use, Safe.
If you prefer not to keep cash on hand and aren’t one to carry a checkbook, then a RNB State Bank and Front Range State Bank debit card is for you! Our debit card allows you to pay for purchases right out of your account, anywhere Visa is accepted. Our debit card may also be used at any ATM located in the USA *. Big Security with a Small Chip. All RNB State Bank and Front Range State Bank cards have EMV chips that are designed to better protect you from fraud. EMV cards carry security credentials that help prevent skimming and cloning. If a terminal is chip-enabled, it will read the magnetic strip and instruct you to insert the chip card into the terminal. (Click here for more information about EMV technology.) Security Features. Consider these benefits of using your Visa debit card:
- Our fraud detection service identifies and notifies you of potential fraud on your debit card for security
- You can get your card replaced if lost or stolen
- Your card is protected by Visa’s Zero Liability Policy (Please refer to your Electronic Funds Transfer Disclosure Statement for further details on this policy)
- EMV chip-enabled technology has greater security
- Your identity is protected and confirmed with your personal password each time you make a purchase at a participating merchant site when you use your debit card.
Travel Tips. Did you know that when traveling out-of-state or to a foreign country, your RNB State Bank and Front Range State Bank debit card could be denied for security purposes? If you plan to use your RNB State Bank and Front Range State Bank debit card when you travel out-of-state or to a foreign country, please contact RNB State Bank or Front Range State Bank at least 24 hours prior to your departure with your travel dates and destination(s). If you provide this information in advance, usage restrictions of your account can be lifted during the specified time frame in the designated location(s). Change your PIN? Call (800)-567-3451 – with this option, you can change your pin after you answer a few security questions. Lost or Stolen Card? Contact us right away: (800)-788-9479 during business hours (800)-472-3272 available 24 hours ATM Locations: Wyoming and Colorado *Using non-RNB State Bank or Front Range State Bank ATM’s may result in charges.