We are pleased to offer convenient 24-hour ATM services.
Your personal safety is important to us and we recommend following these tips when using an ATM:
General ATM Safety Tips
- Never share your Personal Identification Number (PIN) or give it out over the telephone, even if the caller identifies himself as your financial representative or a police officer.
- Commit your PIN to memory. Do not write it on your card or keep your card and any written record of your PIN in the same location.
- As you approach an ATM, be aware of your surroundings. If you notice anything out of the ordinary, visit the ATM later or use one of our other ATM locations. Help us make your use of the ATM safer by reporting any unusual occurrences or discrepancies as soon as possible.
- Wait until you leave the vicinity of the ATM to count your money.
- Immediately report a lost or stolen card to the financial institution.
Walk-up ATM Safety Tips
Have your card ready and in hand, along with other transaction materials, before you approach an ATM. As a matter of courtesy, wait until previous customers have finished their transactions before approaching the ATM. Allow an adequate amount of distance between you and others using the ATM. Stand close to the ATM when entering your PIN. Do not allow anyone to watch.
Drive-up ATM Safety Tips
Pull up close to the ATM. Remain in your car while conducting your ATM transaction. For added security, keep car doors locked and windows rolled up before and after making your transaction. Keep your car running while operating the ATM.
Remember that your personal safety while conducting transactions at an ATM depends largely on the safety steps you follow. By making you aware of these important ATM safety tips, we hope to make you a partner in our continuing efforts to provide a safe and convenient environment.