Front Range State Bank is looking for a Treasury Management Specialist to join our growing team!
We offer competitive pay, health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation, 401K and a bonus program.
Responsible for providing treasury product marketing, product sales demonstration, technical and financial analysis to customers, prospects and internal relationship managers (Bankers) by performing the following duties:
- Provide an exceptional level of quality service for internal and external customers and respond to customers’ needs, questions and concerns in an accurate, effective and timely manner.
- Create formal proposals and analyze customer/prospects, request for financial proposals (RFP) and determining appropriate strategy and approach to crafting a comprehensive response designed to successfully win new business.
- Open, establish proper identification, authorization, documentation and perform maintenance on new accounts, sweep accounts, ACH origination services, merchant accounts, certificates of deposit and IRAs.
- Onboard Treasury Management clients with products and services; includes new-to-bank clients and existing clients requesting additional services.
- Preparation of appropriate contracts, agreements and new account documentation relative to the Treasury Management products and services offered in accordance with Front Range State Bank policies and procedures.
- Ensure successful implementation of Treasury Management products once completed documentation is received.
- Assist with the annual review of all Treasury Management services.
- Assist customers with account inquiries, resetting passwords and provide instructions for customers using business online banking, including ACH, remote deposit capture, establishing automatic account transfers and other treasury management products.
- Review and analyze current and potential commercial relationships and recommend appropriate bank products and services.
- Responsible for relationship management and business development through cross-selling of Treasury Management products and services.
- Participate in the design and messaging of marketing and sales programs aimed at commercial customers for treasury management related products.
- Collaborate with other departments and team members in the preparation and presentation of commercial banking proposals and request for financial proposals (RFP’s).
- Support the sales and service goals for the assigned region.
- Proactively seek new customers through referrals and prospecting.
- Communicate and work with third party vendors utilized for Treasury Management services.
- Maintain industry knowledge of treasury management solutions and pricing to keep competitive.
- Perform the job in accordance with applicable industry laws and regulations as well as the policies and procedures established by the bank.
Nonessential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as backup to safe deposit box functions such as opening, access and maintenance.
- Act as backup to balancing and maintenance of ATM.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with 5 years of banking experience and 2 years of treasury management experience preferred.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software and general pc knowledge.
Certificates and Licenses: No certifications needed
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk; sit and stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Attention to detail with high degree of accuracy.
The Front Range State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Affirmative Action Employer.