RNB State Bank/Front Range State Bank is looking for a Loan Assistant to join our team!
We offer competitive pay, health, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation, 401K and a bonus program.
The Loan Assistant provides quality and timely administrative support to and assists Lenders with the servicing of the installment, commercial, agricultural, and real estate loan portfolio in accordance with bank guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists loan customers in person and by telephone with routine inquiries including but not limited to, account inquiries, payoffs and loan applications.
- Assists Lenders and takes action on their behalf, when appropriate and within scope of authority, in obtaining necessary loan documentation and maintaining loan files with complete and accurate documentation.
- Assists Lenders in obtaining corporate entity information, credit reports, financial information, and related loan documentation, including, but not limited to, ordering title searches/commitments, UCC searches, environmental reports, flood determinations and appraisals.
- Filing and recording of collateral documentation to perfect lien including, but not limited to, UCC/EFS and mortgage documents with appropriate State and County entities.
- Prepares loan documentation and correspondence at direction of loan officers.
- Obtains final lien searches, certificate of title or title insurance and verify the correctness of the dates, amounts, legal description and vesting ownership.
- Review loan documents for accuracy, ensuring that fees/disbursements are accounted for and processed properly. Complete final review and quality control check for booked loans.
- Completes post-closing checklists and perform post-closing tasks.
- Processes invoices related to loan closings; reconciles fees collected and disbursed to provide an accurate accounting of transactions.
- Handles customer accounts including processing loan payments, disbursements, and advances, as well as monitoring NSF activity.
- Responsible for tracking trailing documents for all loan files, maintenance of loan ticklers for incoming documents and retention of these documents in the applicable file(s).
- Monitors closed loans report and processes paid off loan files in accordance with bank procedures.
- Performs cash collateral and stock verifications and processes UCC continuations in accordance with bank procedures.
- Provides excellent customer service while representing the bank to customers in a courteous, professional, and confidential manner.
- Prints and monitor all loan reports, notices, and statements.
NONESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist customers with blue book values of vehicles using the NADA guide program.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Provides notary service.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of commercial/agricultural lending and banking regulations, department operations, policies, procedures and proficient computer skills, including Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook, LaserPro and Imaging Systems preferred.
- Must be detail oriented with good organizational, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines.
- Demonstrate team orientation, must have ability to work cohesively with others.
- Must possess high initiative with strong desire for excellent customer service.
Job Type: Full-time
RNB State Bank/Front Range State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Affirmative Action Employer.